Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.986 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,079 (19,349 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)