Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.964 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,733 (21,500 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)