Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06419 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,791 (Php27,898) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (41 minutes ago)