Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,527 (2,930TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)