Cost of living comparison between Kolhapur, India and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05063 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,527 (₨49,903) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)