Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00649 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,148 (1,101,958 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)