Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00661 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,014 (909,097 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)