Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00089 BRL / UZS *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,351 (3,784,241 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)