Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02717 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,348 (¥160,066) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)