Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.872 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,770 (€2,523) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)