Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.034 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,654 (€2,889) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)