Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,817 (RM5,455) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)