Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10035 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,230 (42,150 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)