Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.501 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,804 (C$5,918) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)