Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.570 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,267 (C$6,329) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)