Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03169 BRL / KES
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,106 (Shilling66,440) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)