Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03070 BRL / KES
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,684 (Shilling87,429) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)