Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00269 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,486 (2,042,077 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)