Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00268 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,186 (1,936,826 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)