Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00276 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,112 (1,127,489 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (43 minutes ago)