Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00259 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,400 (6,721,474 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (42 minutes ago)