Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.149 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,276 (EC$2,852) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (42 minutes ago)