Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02589 BRL / JMD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,475 (J$443,187) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Juan costs $700 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 189,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)