Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02740 BRL / JMD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,966 (J$436,792) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)