Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02653 BRL / JMD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,521 (J$396,598) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)