Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,758 (5,738 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)