Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.37010 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,794 (4,847 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)