Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47261 BRL / SDG
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 42% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,894 (4,008 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)