Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49176 BRL / SDG
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 39% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,891 (3,845 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)