Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 BRL / SDG
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 40% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,884 (3,749 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)