Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14425 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,755 (26,032₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)