Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14275 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,036 (21,271₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)