Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,560 (﷼ 35,779,222) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)