Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,709 (﷼ 38,554,821) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (24 minutes ago)