Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,972 (﷼ 30,632,767) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)