Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,012 (﷼ 29,918,098) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (29 minutes ago)