Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,514 (﷼ 18,195,549) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)