Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,380 (﷼ 25,682,870) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 2 hours ago)