Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.11947 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,349 (28,032₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)