Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05422 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,010 (руб 37,078) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (22 minutes ago)