Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.685 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,149 (C$8,622) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)