Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.323 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,569 (C$7,993) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (40 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)