Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01220 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,240 (265,612 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (24 minutes ago)