Cost of living comparison between Kecskemét, Hungary and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01183 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,638 (222,963 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)