Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01092 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,908 (266,162 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)