Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03101 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,827 (¥542,661) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)