Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03143 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,048 (¥701,495) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)