Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02877 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,231 (¥320,874) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)