Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02829 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,355 (¥118,630) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)