Cost of living in Kavala, Greece vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.268 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,207 (€1,220) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)