Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,055 (€1,078) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)