Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.03004 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,267 (¥208,651) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)