Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03147 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,152 (₨ 100,163) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)