Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03222 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,112 (₨ 158,637) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)