Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,110 (€856) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)