Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.47168 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 50,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 49,572 (元105,096) in Kashgar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)