Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39116 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,825 (58,352 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (41 minutes ago)