Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39648 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,799 (47,415 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)