Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.719 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,643 (€3,131) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)