Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12867 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,735 (21,254 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)