Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14157 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,788 (47,947 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)