Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04908 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,121 (₨83,966) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (43 minutes ago)