Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04870 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,019 (₨61,991) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)