Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04798 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,739 (₨77,919) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)