Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04656 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,300 (135,304 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)