Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04621 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,500 (140,675 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)