Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04660 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,125 (67,060 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)