Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,394 (﷼ 36,467,098) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)