Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,026 (﷼ 30,222,508) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)