Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,621 (﷼ 39,164,839) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)