Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01072 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,416 (225,325 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)