Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01025 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,169 (211,588 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)