Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03192 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,895 (₨90,703) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)