Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03031 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,336 (₨77,077) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)