Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10563 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,155 (77,200 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)