Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10906 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,056 (83,037 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (20 minutes ago)