Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10891 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,960 (73,090 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (42 minutes ago)