Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00966 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,109 (218,401 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)