Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00908 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,197 (242,020 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)