Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.874 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,699 (RM8,813) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (43 minutes ago)