Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00081 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,301 (6,526,644 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)