Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00096 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,634 (5,863,906 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)