Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00079 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,569 (4,518,130 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)