Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00077 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,493 (7,170,763 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)