Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00086 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,960 (6,942,568 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)