Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00082 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,029 (7,367,950 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (44 minutes ago)