Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00094 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,671 (2,849,825 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)