Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,582 (5,162,050 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)