Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00087 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,512 (2,893,855 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)