Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,600 (2,887,234 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 2 hours ago)