Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.560 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,166 (C$7,488) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)