Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.553 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,150 (C$5,543) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)