Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.337 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,539 (C$7,078) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)